Dawson Mercer Game Preview: Devils vs. Rangers - November 18
Dawson Mercer and the New Jersey Devils will face the New York Rangers at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, at Prudential Center. There are prop bets for Mercer available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Dawson Mercer vs. Rangers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG 2, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mercer Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Mercer has a plus-minus rating of -6, while averaging 17:45 on the ice per game.
- In three of 15 games this season, Mercer has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- In four of 15 games this year, Mercer has registered a point, but he has no games yet with multiple points.
- Mercer has yet to register two or more assists in a game this season out of the 15 games he's played.
- The implied probability is 53.5% that Mercer hits the over on his points over/under based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Mercer has an implied probability of 36.4% of going over his assist prop bet.
Mercer Stats vs. the Rangers
- On defense, the Rangers have been the stingiest squad in the NHL by conceding 30 total goals (2.1 per game).
- The team has the NHL's fifth-best goal differential at +16.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New York|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.