Will Derek Ryan Score a Goal Against the Lightning on November 18?
Will Derek Ryan find the back of the net when the Edmonton Oilers take on the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday at 4:00 PM ET? In the article below, we analyze the numbers and trends you need to consider before betting any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Derek Ryan score a goal against the Lightning?
Odds to score a goal this game: +1100 (Bet $10 to win $110.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Ryan stats and insights
- Ryan is yet to score through 15 games this season.
- He has not faced the Lightning yet this season.
- Ryan has no points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Lightning defensive stats
- The Lightning have given up 61 goals in total (3.6 per game), which ranks 29th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Lightning have shut out opponents twice. They are averaging 18.2 hits and 14 blocked shots per game.
Ryan recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|11/15/2023||Kraken||0||0||0||10:53||Home||W 4-3 OT|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Oilers vs. Lightning game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.