Dougie Hamilton Game Preview: Devils vs. Rangers - November 18
Dougie Hamilton will be among those in action Saturday when his New Jersey Devils play the New York Rangers at Prudential Center. Does a wager on Hamilton intrigue you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Dougie Hamilton vs. Rangers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG 2, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -120)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +130)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hamilton Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Hamilton has a plus-minus of -7, while averaging 21:46 on the ice per game.
- In five of 15 games this year, Hamilton has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- In 10 of 15 games this year, Hamilton has recorded a point, including two games with two or more points.
- In seven of 15 games this year, Hamilton has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- Hamilton's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 54.5% that he goes over.
- Hamilton has an implied probability of 43.5% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Hamilton Stats vs. the Rangers
- The Rangers have allowed 30 goals in total (only 2.1 per game), the least in the NHL.
- The team's +16 goal differential ranks fifth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New York|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.