Evan Bouchard Game Preview: Oilers vs. Lightning - November 18
The Edmonton Oilers, including Evan Bouchard, will be on the ice Saturday at 4:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Tampa Bay Lightning. If you're considering a bet on Bouchard against the Lightning, we have plenty of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Evan Bouchard vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +105)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bouchard Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Bouchard has a plus-minus rating of -3, while averaging 22:01 on the ice per game.
- In three of 15 games this season, Bouchard has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Bouchard has a point in 10 games this year (out of 15), including multiple points three times.
- Bouchard has an assist in eight of 15 games this season, with multiple assists on three occasions.
- There is a 48.8% chance of Bouchard having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Bouchard Stats vs. the Lightning
- The Lightning have conceded 61 goals in total (3.6 per game), which ranks 29th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team has the league's 20th-ranked goal differential (-4).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.