Will Evander Kane Score a Goal Against the Lightning on November 18?
Can we count on Evander Kane scoring a goal when the Edmonton Oilers face off with the Tampa Bay Lightning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday? To assist you with your wagers, take a look at the stats and insights below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Evander Kane score a goal against the Lightning?
Odds to score a goal this game: +185 (Bet $10 to win $18.50 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Kane stats and insights
- Kane has scored in five of 15 games this season, with multiple goals in one of those games.
- He has not played against the Lightning yet this season.
- Kane has picked up one goal and one assist on the power play.
- He takes 3.0 shots per game, and converts 15.6% of them.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Lightning defensive stats
- The Lightning have given up 61 goals in total (3.6 per game), which ranks 29th in the league in goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Lightning have shut out opponents twice. They are averaging 18.2 hits and 14 blocked shots per game.
Kane recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|11/15/2023||Kraken||3||3||0||21:11||Home||W 4-3 OT|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Oilers vs. Lightning game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.