Evander Kane Game Preview: Oilers vs. Lightning - November 18
Evander Kane will be in action when the Edmonton Oilers and Tampa Bay Lightning face off at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. Does a bet on Kane intrigue you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Evander Kane vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -143)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kane Season Stats Insights
- Kane has averaged 18:47 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -1).
- Kane has scored a goal in five of 15 games this season, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- Kane has a point in eight games this season (out of 15), including multiple points four times.
- Kane has posted an assist in a game six times this year in 15 games played, including multiple assists once.
- Kane has an implied probability of 58.8% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 36.4% of Kane going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Kane Stats vs. the Lightning
- The Lightning are 29th in goals allowed, giving up 61 total goals (3.6 per game) in the league.
- The team's goal differential (-4) ranks 20th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.