Flames vs. Islanders Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The New York Islanders (5-6-5) will aim to stop a seven-game losing streak when they take on the Calgary Flames (6-8-2) on the road on Saturday, November 18 at 7:00 PM ET on NHL Network and MSGSN2.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
In the last 10 contests, the Flames are 4-5-1 while putting up 28 goals against 29 goals conceded. On 32 power-play opportunities during that time, they have scored four goals (12.5%).
In the past 10 games, the Islanders are 2-4-4 while putting up 23 total goals (seven power-play goals on 25 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 28.0%). They have allowed 29 goals.
Before watching this matchup, here is a glimpse at which squad we think will come out on top in Saturday's action on the ice.
Flames vs. Islanders Predictions for Saturday
Our computer projection model for this matchup calls for a final result of Flames 4, Islanders 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Flames (-150)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Islanders (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Flames vs Islanders Additional Info
|Flames vs Islanders Odds/Over/Under|
|Flames vs Islanders Betting Trends & Stats|
|Flames vs Islanders Player Props|
|How to Watch Flames vs Islanders|
Flames Splits and Trends
- The Flames have gone -2-2 in overtime matchups as part of an overall record of 6-8-2.
- Calgary is 2-1-0 (four points) in its three games decided by one goal.
- In the three games this season the Flames scored only one goal, they lost every time.
- Calgary has scored exactly two goals in five games this season (1-3-1 record, three points).
- The Flames have scored at least three goals in seven games (5-1-1, 11 points).
- In the five games when Calgary has recorded a single power-play goal, it picked up five points after finishing 2-2-1.
- When it has outshot opponents, Calgary is 4-5-1 (nine points).
- The Flames' opponents have had more shots in six games. The Flames went 2-3-1 in those matchups (five points).
Islanders Splits and Trends
- The Islanders (5-6-5 overall) have posted a record of -5-5 in matchups that have needed OT this season.
- New York has earned 10 points (3-0-4) in its seven games decided by one goal.
- This season the Islanders scored just one goal in four games and they've earned two points (1-3-0) in those contests.
- New York has two points (1-2-0) in three games this season when it has scored two goals.
- The Islanders have scored more than two goals nine times, earning 11 points from those matchups (3-1-5).
- New York has scored a single power-play goal in six games this season and has registered five points from those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, New York is 2-2-1 (five points).
- The Islanders have been outshot by opponents in 11 games, going 3-4-4 to register 10 points.
Team Stats Comparison
|Flames Rank||Flames AVG||Islanders AVG||Islanders Rank|
|26th||13.46%||Power Play %||22.22%||11th|
|5th||86.79%||Penalty Kill %||67.86%||31st|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Flames vs. Islanders Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NHL Network and MSGSN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.