Flames vs. Islanders: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The New York Islanders (5-6-5) will aim to stop a seven-game losing streak when they face the Calgary Flames (6-8-2) on the road on Saturday, November 18 at 7:00 PM ET on NHL Network and MSGSN2.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Flames vs. Islanders Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NHL Network and MSGSN2 Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta
|Flames (-150)||Islanders (+125)||6||Flames (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Flames Betting Insights
- The Flames have been favored on the moneyline 10 times this season, and have finished 5-5 in those games.
- Calgary has a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -150 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Flames a 60.0% chance to win.
- Calgary's games this season have finished above this matchup's total of 6 goals 10 times.
Islanders Betting Insights
- The Islanders have been an underdog eight times this season, and failed to win any of those games.
- New York has played as a moneyline underdog of +125 or longer twice this season. They lost both games.
- The moneyline set in this matchup implies a 44.4% chance of victory for the Islanders.
- New York has played eight games this season with more than 6 goals.
Flames vs Islanders Additional Info
|Flames vs Islanders Odds/Over/Under|
|Flames vs Islanders Prediction|
|Flames vs Islanders Player Props|
|How to Watch Flames vs Islanders|
Flames vs. Islanders Rankings
|Flames Total (Rank)||Islanders Total (Rank)|
|44 (25th)||Goals||39 (29th)|
|53 (20th)||Goals Allowed||51 (16th)|
|7 (25th)||Power Play Goals||10 (20th)|
|7 (6th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||18 (29th)|
Flames Advanced Stats
- Calgary has a 5-5-0 record against the spread in its past 10 contests, going 4-5-1 overall.
- Five of Calgary's past 10 contests hit the over.
- The Flames have had an average of 6.2 total goals scored in their past 10 games, 0.2 higher than this matchup's over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Flames' goals per game average is the same as their season-long average.
- The Flames are ranked 25th in the league with 44 goals this season, an average of 2.8 per contest.
- On defense, the Flames have allowed 53 goals (3.3 per game) to rank 20th in NHL action.
- The team is ranked 24th in goal differential at -9.
Islanders Advanced Stats
- The Islanders went 2-4-4 in its most recent 10 contests, including a 5-5-0 record against the spread during that span.
- Five of New York's past 10 contests have gone over the total.
- The Islanders and their opponents have combined to score an average of 6.0 goals over their last 10 games, identical to the over/under listed in this matchup.
- During the past 10 games, the Islanders and their opponents are averaging 0.4 fewer goals per game than their season game average of 6.6 goals.
- The Islanders have the league's 29th-ranked scoring offense (39 total goals, 2.4 per game).
- The Islanders' 51 total goals conceded (3.2 per game) rank 16th in the NHL.
- Their -12 goal differential ranks 26th in the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.