How to Watch George Washington vs. New Hampshire on TV or Live Stream - November 18
The George Washington Revolutionaries (3-0) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when hosting the New Hampshire Wildcats (2-1) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Charles E. Smith Athletic Center. This game is at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Catch tons of live college basketball, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
George Washington vs. New Hampshire Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Charles E. Smith Athletic Center in Washington D.C.
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
George Washington Stats Insights
- The Revolutionaries made 47% of their shots from the field last season, which was 3.4 percentage points higher than the Wildcats allowed to their opponents (43.6%).
- George Washington had a 15-7 straight-up record in games it shot better than 43.6% from the field.
- The Wildcats ranked 101st in rebounding in college basketball, the Revolutionaries finished 117th.
- Last year, the Revolutionaries averaged 76.3 points per game, 9.3 more points than the 67 the Wildcats allowed.
- When George Washington totaled more than 67 points last season, it went 16-8.
New Hampshire Stats Insights
- The Wildcats shot 39.8% from the field, 4.8% lower than the 44.6% the Revolutionaries' opponents shot last season.
- Last season, New Hampshire had an 8-1 record in games the team collectively shot over 44.6% from the field.
- The Revolutionaries ranked 246th in college basketball in offensive rebounding, while the Wildcats ranked 133rd.
- The Wildcats scored an average of 66.4 points per game last year, 10.3 fewer points than the 76.7 the Revolutionaries gave up to opponents.
- New Hampshire had a 14-9 record last season when giving up fewer than 76.3 points.
George Washington Home & Away Comparison
- George Washington posted 77.6 points per game in home games last year. On the road, it averaged 76.7 points per contest.
- The Revolutionaries allowed 74 points per game in home games last year, compared to 79.8 when playing on the road.
- In home games, George Washington sunk 0.6 more three-pointers per game (7.7) than in road games (7.1). It sported an identical three-point percentage at home compared to road games (33.8%).
New Hampshire Home & Away Comparison
- New Hampshire put up more points at home (73.5 per game) than on the road (59.3) last season.
- The Wildcats conceded fewer points at home (63.9 per game) than on the road (70.2) last season.
- At home, New Hampshire knocked down 9 trifectas per game last season, 1.5 more than it averaged on the road (7.5). New Hampshire's 3-point shooting percentage was also higher at home (37.5%) than on the road (31%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
George Washington Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Stonehill||W 89-44||Charles E. Smith Athletic Center|
|11/11/2023||William & Mary||W 95-89||Charles E. Smith Athletic Center|
|11/14/2023||Hofstra||W 71-60||Charles E. Smith Athletic Center|
|11/18/2023||New Hampshire||-||Charles E. Smith Athletic Center|
|11/24/2023||Ohio||-||Baha Mar Convention Center|
|12/1/2023||@ South Carolina||-||Colonial Life Arena|
New Hampshire Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Syracuse||L 83-72||JMA Wireless Dome|
|11/8/2023||Curry||W 115-38||Lundholm Gymnasium|
|11/14/2023||Brown||W 82-64||Lundholm Gymnasium|
|11/18/2023||@ George Washington||-||Charles E. Smith Athletic Center|
|11/24/2023||@ Fairfield||-||Leo D. Mahoney Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.