George Washington vs. New Hampshire Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest features the George Washington Revolutionaries (3-0) and the New Hampshire Wildcats (2-1) squaring off at Charles E. Smith Athletic Center in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 81-69 win for heavily favored George Washington according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 1:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, George Washington is projected to cover the spread (9.5) against New Hampshire. The two teams are expected to fall short of the 153.5 over/under.
George Washington vs. New Hampshire Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Charles E. Smith Athletic Center
- Line: George Washington -9.5
- Point Total: 153.5
- Moneyline (To Win): George Washington -600, New Hampshire +425
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
George Washington vs. New Hampshire Score Prediction
- Prediction: George Washington 81, New Hampshire 69
Spread & Total Prediction for George Washington vs. New Hampshire
- Pick ATS: George Washington (-9.5)
- Pick OU: Under (153.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
George Washington Performance Insights
- George Washington was 67th in the nation in points scored (76.3 per game) last season and 23rd-worst in points allowed (76.7).
- The Revolutionaries were 117th in college basketball in rebounds per game (32.6) and 257th in rebounds conceded (32.2) last season.
- At 12.7 assists per game last year, George Washington was 204th in the country.
- Beyond the arc, the Revolutionaries were 219th in the country in 3-pointers made per game (7.0) last season. They were 291st in 3-point percentage at 32.1%.
- Defensively, George Washington was 328th in the nation in 3-pointers allowed per game at 8.6 last season. It was 256th in 3-point percentage allowed at 34.9%.
- George Washington attempted 38.4% percent of its shots from beyond the arc last season, and 26.2% of its made shots are from there. Inside the 3-point line, it attempted 61.6% of its shots, with 73.8% of its makes coming from there.
New Hampshire Performance Insights
- New Hampshire scored 66.4 points per game (314th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while surrendering 67.0 points per contest (82nd-ranked).
- The Wildcats grabbed 33.0 boards per game (101st-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 33.1 rebounds per contest (302nd-ranked).
- New Hampshire ranked 289th in the country with 11.7 dimes per contest.
- The Wildcats ranked 11th-best in the nation by committing just 9.4 turnovers per game. In terms of forced turnovers, they ranked 304th in college basketball (10.5 per contest).
- Last year the Wildcats sank 8.3 treys per game (74th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 34.2% (174th-ranked) from three-point land.
- New Hampshire gave up 5.9 treys per game (28th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 31.1% three-point percentage (40th-ranked).
- Of the shots taken by New Hampshire last season, 58.5% of them were two-pointers (64.4% of the team's made baskets) and 41.5% were threes (35.6%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.