George Washington vs. New Hampshire: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 18
The George Washington Revolutionaries (3-0) are 9.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game win streak when they host the New Hampshire Wildcats (2-1) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Charles E. Smith Athletic Center. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 150.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
George Washington vs. New Hampshire Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Charles E. Smith Athletic Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
George Washington vs New Hampshire Betting Records & Stats
- The Revolutionaries were 14-14-0 against the spread last season.
- George Washington played as a moneyline favorite of -500 or shorter in just two games last season. They won both.
- The Revolutionaries have an implied moneyline win probability of 83.3% in this matchup.
- New Hampshire compiled a 12-12-0 ATS record last season.
- Last season, the Wildcats won one of their six games when they were an underdog by at least +375 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies New Hampshire has a 21.1% chance of walking away with the win.
George Washington vs. New Hampshire Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 150.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 150.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional George Washington vs New Hampshire Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Revolutionaries scored 76.3 points per game, 9.3 more points than the 67 the Wildcats allowed.
- George Washington went 14-7 against the spread and 16-8 overall last season when scoring more than 67 points.
- The Wildcats averaged 10.3 fewer points per game last year (66.4) than the Revolutionaries allowed their opponents to score (76.7).
- New Hampshire put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record last season in games it scored more than 76.7 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
George Washington vs. New Hampshire Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
George Washington vs. New Hampshire Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|George Washington||New Hampshire|
|8-7-0||Home ATS Record||7-4-0|
|6-5-0||Away ATS Record||5-8-0|
|77.6||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||73.5|
|76.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||59.3|
|9-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-5-0|
|7-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-8-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.