How to Watch Georgetown vs. Mount St. Mary's on TV or Live Stream - November 18
The Georgetown Hoyas (1-2) go up against the Mount St. Mary's Mountaineers (1-1) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The matchup airs on Fox Sports.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Georgetown vs. Mount St. Mary's Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Capital One Arena in Washington D.C.
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Georgetown Stats Insights
- The Hoyas made 42.3% of their shots from the field last season, which was 0.1 percentage points lower than the Mountaineers allowed to their opponents (42.4%).
- Georgetown went 4-12 when it shot higher than 42.4% from the field.
- The Hoyas were the 101st-ranked rebounding team in college basketball. The Mountaineers ranked 270th.
- Last year, the 69.5 points per game the Hoyas averaged were just 2.5 more points than the Mountaineers gave up (67).
- Georgetown had a 7-13 record last season when putting up more than 67 points.
Mount St. Mary's Stats Insights
- The Mountaineers shot at a 42.4% rate from the field last season, 3.5 percentage points below the 45.9% shooting opponents of the Hoyas averaged.
- Mount St. Mary's compiled a 5-1 straight up record in games it shot better than 45.9% from the field.
- The Mountaineers were the 270th-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball, and the Hoyas finished 96th.
- The Mountaineers scored an average of 63.7 points per game last year, 14.4 fewer points than the 78.1 the Hoyas allowed.
- When Mount St. Mary's allowed fewer than 69.5 points last season, it went 10-9.
Georgetown Home & Away Comparison
- Georgetown averaged 70.9 points per game in home games last year, compared to 69.7 points per game in away games, a difference of 1.2 points per contest.
- The Hoyas gave up 76 points per game at home last year, compared to 81.8 in away games.
- In terms of three-pointers, Georgetown fared better in home games last year, making 6.2 threes per game with a 33% three-point percentage, compared to 5.8 threes per game and a 30.4% three-point percentage in away games.
Mount St. Mary's Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Mount St. Mary's averaged 61.6 points per game last season. On the road, it scored 65.8.
- In 2022-23, the Mountaineers conceded 7.9 fewer points per game at home (62.9) than away (70.8).
- Mount St. Mary's made the same number of 3-pointers at home as on the road (6.6 per game) last season, but it had a higher 3-point percentage at home (37.2%) than on the road (34.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Georgetown Upcoming Schedule
|11/7/2023||Le Moyne||W 94-57||Capital One Arena|
|11/11/2023||Holy Cross||L 68-67||Capital One Arena|
|11/15/2023||@ Rutgers||L 71-60||Jersey Mike's Arena|
|11/18/2023||Mount St. Mary's||-||Capital One Arena|
|11/19/2023||American||-||Capital One Arena|
|11/25/2023||Jackson State||-||Capital One Arena|
Mount St. Mary's Upcoming Schedule
|11/7/2023||@ Maryland||L 68-53||Xfinity Center|
|11/11/2023||Coppin State||W 74-60||Knott Arena|
|11/18/2023||@ Georgetown||-||Capital One Arena|
|11/22/2023||@ American||-||Bender Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.