Georgetown vs. Mount St. Mary's Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest features the Georgetown Hoyas (1-2) and the Mount St. Mary's Mountaineers (1-1) facing off at Capital One Arena (on November 18) at 12:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 71-62 win for Georgetown.
Based on our computer prediction, Georgetown should cover the spread, which is listed at 8.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 135.5 total.
Georgetown vs. Mount St. Mary's Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports
- Where: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Capital One Arena
- Line: Georgetown -8.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Georgetown -450, Mount St. Mary's +340
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Georgetown vs. Mount St. Mary's Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgetown 71, Mount St. Mary's 62
Spread & Total Prediction for Georgetown vs. Mount St. Mary's
- Pick ATS: Georgetown (-8.5)
- Pick OU: Under (135.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Georgetown Performance Insights
- Georgetown was 231st in college basketball in points scored (69.5 per game) last season and 10th-worst in points conceded (78.1).
- With 33.0 rebounds per game and 34.0 rebounds allowed, the Hoyas were 101st and 332nd in college basketball, respectively, last season.
- Last season Georgetown was ranked 274th in the country in assists with 11.9 per game.
- Last year the Hoyas were 324th in college basketball in 3-point makes (5.8 per game) and 24th-worst in 3-point percentage (30.9%).
- Last season, Georgetown was worst in the nation in 3-pointers conceded (9.6 per game) and worst in defensive 3-point percentage (38.9%).
- Georgetown attempted 31% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 22.6% of its made baskets are from there. Inside the arc, it took 69% of its shots, with 77.4% of its makes coming from there.
Mount St. Mary's Performance Insights
- While Mount St. Mary's ranked in the bottom 25 in the country in points per game last season with 63.7 (17th-worst), it ranked 82nd in college basketball with 67.0 points allowed per contest.
- The Mountaineers averaged 30.1 rebounds per game (270th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 31.5 rebounds per contest (192nd-ranked).
- Last season Mount St. Mary's ranked 230th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 12.4 per game.
- The Mountaineers averaged 13.2 turnovers per game (304th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 11.3 turnovers per contest (238th-ranked).
- The Mountaineers made 6.7 threes per game (256th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while owning a 35.4% three-point percentage (102nd-ranked).
- Last year Mount St. Mary's allowed 6.8 threes per game (128th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 33.3% (144th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Last year Mount St. Mary's took 65.8% two-pointers, accounting for 71.5% of the team's buckets. It shot 34.2% from beyond the arc (28.5% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.