Will James Hamblin Score a Goal Against the Lightning on November 18?
For people wanting to bet on the upcoming game between the Edmonton Oilers and the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday at 4:00 PM ET, is James Hamblin a player who is likely light the lamp? We break it all down in the piece below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will James Hamblin score a goal against the Lightning?
Odds to score a goal this game: +650 (Bet $10 to win $65.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Hamblin stats and insights
- Hamblin is yet to score through five games this season.
- He has not faced the Lightning yet this season.
- Hamblin has zero points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Lightning defensive stats
- On defense, the Lightning are allowing 61 total goals (3.6 per game) which ranks 29th in the league.
- So far this season, the Lightning have two shutouts, and they average 18.2 hits and 14 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Oilers vs. Lightning game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.