Jesper Bratt Game Preview: Devils vs. Rangers - November 18
Jesper Bratt and the New Jersey Devils will play the New York Rangers at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, at Prudential Center. If you'd like to wager on Bratt's prop bets, we've got lots of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jesper Bratt vs. Rangers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG 2, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +180)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -133)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bratt Season Stats Insights
- Bratt has averaged 19:47 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of +1).
- In Bratt's 15 games played this season he's scored in six of them and netted multiple goals in two.
- Bratt has a point in 11 games this year (out of 15), including multiple points six times.
- In 10 of 15 games this season, Bratt has had an assist, including two games with multiple assists.
- The implied probability that Bratt goes over his points prop total is 35.7%, based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Bratt has an implied probability of 57.1% of going over his assist prop bet.
Bratt Stats vs. the Rangers
- The Rangers have given up 30 goals in total (just 2.1 per game), the least in the NHL.
- The team has the NHL's fifth-best goal differential at +16.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New York|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.