Joel Farabee Game Preview: Flyers vs. Golden Knights - November 18
Joel Farabee and the Philadelphia Flyers will play on Saturday at 1:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Vegas Golden Knights. Prop bets for Farabee in that upcoming Flyers-Golden Knights matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Joel Farabee vs. Golden Knights Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-PH, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +230)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Farabee Season Stats Insights
- Farabee's plus-minus rating this season, in 15:18 per game on the ice, is +9.
- Farabee has a goal in six games this season through 16 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- In 10 of 16 games this year, Farabee has registered a point, including two games with two or more points.
- In four of 16 games this season, Farabee has had an assist, including two games with multiple assists.
- The implied probability is 44.4% that Farabee goes over his points over/under based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Farabee has an implied probability of 30.3% of going over his assist prop bet.
Farabee Stats vs. the Golden Knights
- The Golden Knights have given up 40 goals in total (just 2.4 per game), the fifth-fewest allowed in the league.
- The team has the NHL's second-best goal differential at +21.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vegas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.