Leon Draisaitl Game Preview: Oilers vs. Lightning - November 18
Leon Draisaitl and the Edmonton Oilers will meet the Tampa Bay Lightning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, at Amalie Arena. Fancy a wager on Draisaitl? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Leon Draisaitl vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +120)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -161)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Draisaitl Season Stats Insights
- Draisaitl's plus-minus rating this season, in 21:49 per game on the ice, is +3.
- Draisaitl has scored a goal in five of 15 games this year, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- Draisaitl has a point in 10 of 15 games this year, with multiple points in seven of them.
- In eight of 15 games this season, Draisaitl has registered an assist, and in six of those matches recorded two or more.
- Draisaitl's implied probability to go over his point total is 45.5% based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 61.7% of Draisaitl going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Draisaitl Stats vs. the Lightning
- On the defensive side, the Lightning are allowing 61 total goals (3.6 per game) which ranks 29th in the NHL.
- The team's -4 goal differential ranks 20th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.