Will Martin Pospisil Score a Goal Against the Islanders on November 18?
The Calgary Flames' upcoming game against the New York Islanders is set for Saturday at 7:00 PM ET. Will Martin Pospisil find the back of the net in this matchup? Before making a wager on any player props, take a look at the stats and insights below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Martin Pospisil score a goal against the Islanders?
Odds to score a goal this game: +360 (Bet $10 to win $36.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Pospisil stats and insights
- In two of six games this season, Pospisil has scored -- but he has no games with multiple goals.
- He has not faced the Islanders yet this season.
- Pospisil has no points on the power play.
- He has a 13.3% shooting percentage, attempting 2.5 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Islanders defensive stats
- The Islanders are 16th in goals allowed, conceding 51 total goals (3.2 per game) in the league.
- So far this season, the Islanders have three shutouts, and they average 19.4 hits and 17.6 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Flames vs. Islanders game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NHL Network and MSGSN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.