How to Watch Monmouth vs. Princeton on TV or Live Stream - November 18
The Princeton Tigers (3-0) will attempt to build on a three-game winning stretch when visiting the Monmouth Hawks (1-1) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at OceanFirst Bank Center. This contest is at 2:00 PM ET on FloHoops.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Monmouth vs. Princeton Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: OceanFirst Bank Center in West Long Branch, New Jersey
- TV: SportsNet NY
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Monmouth Stats Insights
- Last season, the Hawks had a 40.2% shooting percentage from the field, which was 2.3% lower than the 42.5% of shots the Tigers' opponents hit.
- Monmouth went 5-6 when it shot higher than 42.5% from the field.
- The Tigers ranked 20th in rebounding in college basketball. The Hawks finished 288th.
- Last year, the Hawks averaged 6.8 fewer points per game (61.7) than the Tigers allowed (68.5).
- Monmouth had a 5-3 record last season when putting up more than 68.5 points.
Princeton Stats Insights
- The Tigers shot at a 45.5% clip from the field last season, 0.4 percentage points fewer than the 45.9% shooting opponents of the Hawks averaged.
- Princeton went 9-4 when it shot higher than 45.9% from the field.
- The Hawks ranked 109th in college basketball in offensive rebounding, while the Tigers ranked 162nd.
- The Tigers' 75.5 points per game last year were just 0.8 more points than the 74.7 the Hawks allowed to opponents.
- When Princeton gave up fewer than 61.7 points last season, it went 8-0.
Monmouth Home & Away Comparison
- Monmouth scored the same number of points in home games and on the road (61.0) last year.
- In 2022-23, the Hawks ceded 73.0 points per game in home games. Away from home, they allowed 77.2.
- When it comes to three-point shooting, Monmouth fared worse when playing at home last year, making 3.8 threes per game with a 25.6% three-point percentage, compared to 4.1 per game with a 29.7% percentage on the road.
Princeton Home & Away Comparison
- Princeton averaged 81.4 points per game at home last season, and 72.4 away.
- In 2022-23, the Tigers conceded 5.1 more points per game at home (71.6) than on the road (66.5).
- Princeton drained more 3-pointers at home (9.0 per game) than away (8.4) last season. It also had a higher 3-point percentage at home (35.0%) than away (34.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Monmouth Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ George Mason||L 72-61||EagleBank Arena|
|11/10/2023||@ West Virginia||W 73-65||WVU Coliseum|
|11/18/2023||Princeton||-||OceanFirst Bank Center|
|11/21/2023||Lehigh||-||OceanFirst Bank Center|
Princeton Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Rutgers||W 68-61||CURE Insurance Arena|
|11/10/2023||@ Hofstra||W 74-67||David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex - Hofstra Arena|
|11/15/2023||@ Duquesne||W 70-67||UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse|
|11/18/2023||@ Monmouth||-||OceanFirst Bank Center|
|11/22/2023||@ Old Dominion||-||Chartway Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.