Morgan Frost Game Preview: Flyers vs. Golden Knights - November 18
Morgan Frost will be in action when the Philadelphia Flyers and Vegas Golden Knights play at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. Considering a wager on Frost? We have numbers and figures to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Morgan Frost vs. Golden Knights Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-PH, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +135)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +240)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Frost Season Stats Insights
- Frost has averaged 8:24 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of +5).
- Through nine games played this season, Frost has scored at least one goal on one occasion and had multiple goals in that game.
- In three of nine games this year, Frost has recorded a point, and in one of those games he came away with multiple points.
- Frost has an assist in two of nine games, but hasn't registered more than one in any game this season.
- The implied probability that Frost hits the over on his points prop total is 42.6%, based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Frost has an implied probability of 29.4% of going over his assist prop bet.
Frost Stats vs. the Golden Knights
- The Golden Knights have conceded 40 goals in total (just 2.4 per game), which ranks fifth in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+21) ranks second-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vegas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.