Nick Foligno Game Preview: Blackhawks vs. Predators - November 18
Nick Foligno will be in action when the Chicago Blackhawks and Nashville Predators face off on Saturday at Bridgestone Arena, beginning at 2:00 PM ET. Looking to wager on Foligno's props? Here is some information to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Nick Foligno vs. Predators Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +230)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Foligno Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Foligno has a plus-minus of -2, while averaging 17:29 on the ice per game.
- Foligno has twice scored a goal in a game this year in 14 games played, but has yet to post a multi-goal contest.
- Foligno has a point in five of 14 games this season, with multiple points in two of them.
- Foligno has posted an assist in a game four times this year in 14 games played, including multiple assists once.
- Foligno has an implied probability of 44.4% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Foligno going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 30.3%.
Foligno Stats vs. the Predators
- The Predators have given up 52 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 18th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team has the league's 23rd-ranked goal differential (-8).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Nashville|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.