Will Nick Seeler Score a Goal Against the Golden Knights on November 18?
The Philadelphia Flyers' upcoming game versus the Vegas Golden Knights is slated for Saturday at 1:00 PM ET. Will Nick Seeler score a goal in this matchup? Before making a wager on any prop bets, check out the stats and insights below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Nick Seeler score a goal against the Golden Knights?
Odds to score a goal this game: +2000 (Bet $10 to win $200.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Seeler stats and insights
- Seeler is yet to score through 16 games this season.
- He has taken two shots in one game against the Golden Knights this season, but has not scored.
- Seeler has no points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Golden Knights defensive stats
- On the defensive side, the Golden Knights are one of the stingiest squads in the NHL, conceding 40 goals in total (only 2.4 per game) which ranks fifth.
- So far this season, the Golden Knights have shut out opponents twice while averaging 19.6 hits and 17.6 blocked shots per game.
Seeler recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Flyers vs. Golden Knights game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-PH, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.