How to Watch the Oklahoma State vs. Houston Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 24 Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-3) face a fellow Big 12 opponent when they visit the Houston Cougars (4-6) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at John O'Quinn Field at TDECU Stadium.
Oklahoma State has the 44th-ranked offense this season (418.9 yards per game), and have been worse on the other side of the ball, ranking 12th-worst with 435.8 yards allowed per game. Houston ranks 82nd with 367 total yards per contest on offense, and it ranks 104th with 411 total yards surrendered per game on defense.
Find out how to watch this matchup on ESPN2 in the article below.
Oklahoma State vs. Houston Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Houston, Texas
- Venue: John O'Quinn Field at TDECU Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Illinois vs Iowa
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- SMU vs Memphis
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Florida vs Missouri
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- UCLA vs USC
Oklahoma State vs. Houston Key Statistics
|418.9 (47th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||367 (87th)|
|435.8 (118th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||411 (97th)|
|167.3 (56th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||120.1 (106th)|
|251.6 (49th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||246.9 (54th)|
|14 (66th)||Turnovers (Rank)||12 (41st)|
|16 (41st)||Takeaways (Rank)||12 (90th)|
Oklahoma State Stats Leaders
- Alan Bowman has thrown for 2,139 yards (213.9 ypg) to lead Oklahoma State, completing 58% of his passes and tossing eight touchdown passes compared to eight interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Ollie Gordon, has carried the ball 186 times for 1,249 yards (124.9 per game), scoring 12 times. He's also caught 24 passes for 246 yards and one touchdown.
- Jaden Nixon has carried the ball 42 times for 177 yards (17.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Rashod Owens has hauled in 43 catches for 530 yards (53 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Brennan Presley has reeled in 50 passes while averaging 45.8 yards per game and scoring five touchdowns.
- Jaden Bray has been the target of 43 passes and racked up 26 grabs for 344 yards, an average of 34.4 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
Houston Stats Leaders
- Donovan Smith has thrown for 2,404 yards on 226-of-347 passing with 20 touchdowns and 10 interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 342 yards and five rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Parker Jenkins, has carried the ball 82 times for 400 yards (40 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Sam Brown's 776 receiving yards (77.6 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 58 receptions on 86 targets with three touchdowns.
- Joseph Manjack IV has 39 receptions (on 52 targets) for a total of 457 yards (45.7 yards per game) and six touchdowns this year.
- Matthew Golden's 62 targets have resulted in 38 grabs for 404 yards and six touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Oklahoma State or Houston gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.