Ondrej Palat Game Preview: Devils vs. Rangers - November 18
The New Jersey Devils, Ondrej Palat among them, meet the New York Rangers on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET, at Prudential Center. Looking to bet on Palat's props? Here is some information to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Ondrej Palat vs. Rangers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG 2, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Palat Season Stats Insights
- Palat's plus-minus rating this season, in 15:11 per game on the ice, is -6.
- Palat has yet to score a goal this year through 15 games played.
- Palat has a point in six games this season through 15 games played, but none of those games resulted in a multi-point effort.
- Palat has an assist in six of 15 games this year, but has not recorded two or more in a game so far.
- The implied probability that Palat goes over his points over/under is 48.8%, based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Palat has an implied probability of 36.4% of going over his assist prop bet.
Palat Stats vs. the Rangers
- The Rangers have conceded 30 goals in total (only 2.1 per game), which ranks first in the NHL for the fewest goals allowed.
- The team's +16 goal differential ranks fifth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New York|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.