How to Watch Pennsylvania vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore on TV or Live Stream - November 18
The Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (1-2) take on the Pennsylvania Quakers (3-1) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Hytche Athletic Center. It begins at 4:00 PM ET on DSN.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Pennsylvania vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Hytche Athletic Center in Princess Anne, Maryland
- TV: DSN
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Pennsylvania Stats Insights
- The Quakers made 46.4% of their shots from the field last season, which was 2.9 percentage points higher than the Hawks allowed to their opponents (43.5%).
- Pennsylvania went 14-6 when it shot higher than 43.5% from the field.
- The Hawks ranked 294th in rebounding in college basketball. The Quakers finished 43rd.
- Last year, the 75.0 points per game the Quakers scored were 8.7 more points than the Hawks allowed (66.3).
- Pennsylvania went 15-7 last season when scoring more than 66.3 points.
Maryland-Eastern Shore Stats Insights
- The Hawks shot at a 42.8% rate from the field last season, 1.0 percentage point higher than the 41.8% shooting opponents of the Quakers averaged.
- Last season, Maryland-Eastern Shore had a 12-3 record in games the team collectively shot above 41.8% from the field.
- The Hawks were the 294th-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball, and the Quakers finished 195th.
- The Hawks put up only 2.3 fewer points per game last year (69.7) than the Quakers gave up to opponents (72.0).
- When Maryland-Eastern Shore allowed fewer than 75.0 points last season, it went 15-6.
Pennsylvania Home & Away Comparison
- Pennsylvania scored 80.1 points per game in home games last year, compared to 69.9 points per game away from home, a difference of 10.2 points per contest.
- The Quakers allowed 71.1 points per game last season at home, which was 1.8 fewer points than they allowed when playing on the road (72.9).
- In home games, Pennsylvania drained 0.7 more three-pointers per game (8.5) than away from home (7.8). It also owned a better three-point percentage at home (37.2%) compared to in away games (34.7%).
Maryland-Eastern Shore Home & Away Comparison
- Maryland-Eastern Shore scored 78.0 points per game at home last season, and 63.3 on the road.
- The Hawks gave up 61.7 points per game at home last season, and 69.6 away.
- At home, Maryland-Eastern Shore drained 8.5 3-pointers per game last season, 1.5 more than it averaged on the road (7.0). Maryland-Eastern Shore's 3-point shooting percentage was also higher at home (33.8%) than away (31.4%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pennsylvania Upcoming Schedule
|11/10/2023||@ Saint Joseph's (PA)||L 69-61||Michael J. Hagan '85 Arena|
|11/18/2023||@ Maryland-Eastern Shore||-||Hytche Athletic Center|
Maryland-Eastern Shore Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Temple||L 85-65||Liacouras Center|
|11/11/2023||Cairn||W 83-65||Hytche Athletic Center|
|11/15/2023||Longwood||L 80-61||Hytche Athletic Center|
|11/18/2023||Pennsylvania||-||Hytche Athletic Center|
|11/22/2023||@ Notre Dame||-||Purcell Pavilion|
|11/25/2023||@ Liberty||-||Liberty Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.