Pennsylvania vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game between the Pennsylvania Quakers (3-1) and Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (1-2) matching up at Hytche Athletic Center has a projected final score of 86-57 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Pennsylvania, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 4:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, Pennsylvania is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 10.5. The two teams are projected to exceed the 140.5 total.
Pennsylvania vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: DSN
- Where: Princess Anne, Maryland
- Venue: Hytche Athletic Center
- Line: Pennsylvania -10.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Pennsylvania -550, Maryland-Eastern Shore +400
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pennsylvania vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Score Prediction
- Prediction: Pennsylvania 86, Maryland-Eastern Shore 57
Spread & Total Prediction for Pennsylvania vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore
- Pick ATS: Pennsylvania (-10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (140.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Pennsylvania Performance Insights
- Last year, Pennsylvania was 95th in college basketball on offense (75.0 points scored per game) and 237th defensively (72.0 points conceded).
- The Quakers grabbed 34.4 rebounds per game and conceded 30.0 boards last year, ranking 43rd and 101st, respectively, in the nation.
- Pennsylvania was 62nd in college basketball in assists (14.7 per game) last year.
- The Quakers were 92nd in the nation in 3-pointers made (8.1 per game) and 80th in 3-point percentage (36.0%) last season.
- Pennsylvania gave up 8.7 3-pointers per game and conceded 32.6% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 332nd and 106th, respectively, in the country.
- The Quakers attempted 38.8% percent of their shots from beyond the arc last season, and 30% of their made baskets are from there. Inside the arc, they attempted 61.2% of their shots, with 70% of their makes coming from there.
Maryland-Eastern Shore Performance Insights
- Maryland-Eastern Shore ranked 221st in the nation last year with 69.7 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 67th with 66.3 points allowed per contest.
- Last year the Hawks pulled down 29.7 boards per game (294th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 32.3 rebounds per contest (265th-ranked).
- Maryland-Eastern Shore ranked 143rd in the country with 13.5 dimes per contest.
- The Hawks struggled in terms of turnovers last year, ranking 21st-worst in the nation with 14.1 turnovers per game. On the other hand, they ranked second-best in college basketball with 18.1 forced turnovers per contest.
- With 7.4 threes per game, the Hawks were 182nd in the country. They had a 31.8% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 306th in college basketball.
- With 6.4 three-pointers conceded per game, Maryland-Eastern Shore ranked 73rd in the country. It ceded a 32.2% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 82nd in college basketball.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Maryland-Eastern Shore took 60.3% two-pointers (accounting for 70.5% of the team's buckets) and 39.7% three-pointers (29.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.