Will Philipp Kurashev Score a Goal Against the Predators on November 18?
On Saturday at 2:00 PM ET, the Chicago Blackhawks clash with the Nashville Predators. Is Philipp Kurashev going to find the back of the net in this game? Take a look at the numbers and insights below before making a wager on any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Philipp Kurashev score a goal against the Predators?
Odds to score a goal this game: +380 (Bet $10 to win $38.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Kurashev stats and insights
- Kurashev has scored in two of eight games this season, but only one goal each time.
- This is his first game of the season versus the Predators.
- On the power play he has one goal, plus one assist.
- He takes 0.9 shots per game, and converts 28.6% of them.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Predators defensive stats
- The Predators have conceded 52 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 18th in the league in goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Predators have one shutout, and they average 19.8 hits and 16.6 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blackhawks vs. Predators game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.