Princeton vs. Monmouth Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game between the Monmouth Hawks (1-1) and the Princeton Tigers (3-0) at OceanFirst Bank Center has a projected final score of 70-66 based on our computer prediction, with Monmouth taking home the win. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, Monmouth is projected to cover the point spread (8) versus Princeton. The two sides are projected to fall short of the 139 total.
Princeton vs. Monmouth Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: West Long Branch, New Jersey
- Venue: OceanFirst Bank Center
- Line: Princeton -8
- Point Total: 139
- Moneyline (To Win): Princeton -336, Monmouth +263
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Princeton vs. Monmouth Score Prediction
- Prediction: Monmouth 70, Princeton 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Princeton vs. Monmouth
- Pick ATS: Monmouth (+8)
- Pick OU: Under (139)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Princeton Performance Insights
- At 75.5 points scored per game and 68.5 points conceded last season, Princeton was 85th in the nation offensively and 127th on defense.
- The Tigers were the 20th-best squad in the nation in rebounds per game (35.6) and ranked 123rd in rebounds allowed (30.3) last year.
- Last season Princeton was ranked 157th in the nation in assists with 13.3 per game.
- The Tigers were 60th in the country in 3-pointers made (8.5 per game) and 174th in 3-point percentage (34.2%) last season.
- Princeton was 73rd in the nation in 3-pointers conceded (6.4 per game) and 82nd in 3-point percentage defensively (32.2%) last year.
- Last year, the Tigers took 41.8% of their shots from beyond the arc, and 58.2% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 31.4% of the Tigers' buckets were 3-pointers, and 68.6% were 2-pointers.
Monmouth Performance Insights
- Monmouth scored only 61.7 points per game (fourth-worst in college basketball) last year, but it played better at the other end of the court, where it surrendered 74.7 points per game (306th-ranked).
- With 29.8 rebounds per game, the Hawks ranked 288th in college basketball. They allowed 32.8 rebounds per contest, which ranked 288th in college basketball.
- Monmouth averaged 12.0 assists per game, which ranked them 268th in the country.
- The Hawks ranked 316th in the nation with 13.4 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 66th with 13.5 forced turnovers per game.
- The Hawks came up short when it came to threes last season, ranking -3-worst in the nation in three-pointers made per game (4.1) and worst in three-point percentage (28.8%).
- When it came to threes, Monmouth came up short defensively, as it ranked seventh-worst in college basketball in three-pointers allowed (9.3 per game) and 16th-worst in three-point percentage allowed (37.0%).
- Monmouth attempted 42.1 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 74.9% of the shots it attempted (and 82% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 14.1 three-pointers per contest, which were 25.1% of its shots (and 18% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.