How to Watch Rutgers vs. Howard on TV or Live Stream - November 18
The Rutgers Scarlet Knights (3-1) will be looking to build on a three-game home winning run when taking on the Howard Bison (2-2) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Jersey Mike's Arena. It airs at 6:00 PM ET on B1G+.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Rutgers vs. Howard Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Jersey Mike's Arena in Piscataway, New Jersey
- TV: B1G+
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Rutgers Stats Insights
- The Scarlet Knights made 43.1% of their shots from the field last season, which was 1.4 percentage points lower than the Bison allowed to their opponents (44.5%).
- Rutgers went 9-4 when it shot higher than 44.5% from the field.
- The Scarlet Knights were the 58th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball, and the Bison finished 134th.
- Last year, the 68.4 points per game the Scarlet Knights recorded were only 4.2 fewer points than the Bison allowed (72.6).
- Rutgers had a 9-2 record last season when scoring more than 72.6 points.
Howard Stats Insights
- The Bison shot 45.8% from the field, 5.8% higher than the 40.0% the Scarlet Knights' opponents shot last season.
- Howard went 17-6 when it shot better than 40.0% from the field.
- The Bison were the 134th-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball. The Scarlet Knights finished 60th.
- The Bison put up an average of 75.3 points per game last year, 14.2 more points than the 61.1 the Scarlet Knights allowed.
- When Howard gave up fewer than 68.4 points last season, it went 11-1.
Rutgers Home & Away Comparison
- Rutgers averaged 71.3 points per game when playing at home last year. When playing on the road, it averaged 64.3 points per contest.
- Defensively the Scarlet Knights were better in home games last season, allowing 57.0 points per game, compared to 67.9 in away games.
- In home games, Rutgers averaged 0.3 fewer threes per game (5.8) than away from home (6.1). It also owned a worse three-point percentage at home (31.8%) compared to when playing on the road (35.3%).
Howard Home & Away Comparison
- Howard averaged 82.9 points per game at home last season, and 69.1 away.
- The Bison allowed 68.9 points per game at home last season, and 76.8 on the road.
- Howard drained more 3-pointers at home (8.9 per game) than away (7.6) last season. It also had a higher 3-point percentage at home (42.4%) than away (34.6%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rutgers Upcoming Schedule
|11/10/2023||Boston University||W 69-45||Jersey Mike's Arena|
|11/12/2023||Bryant||W 66-57||Jersey Mike's Arena|
|11/15/2023||Georgetown||W 71-60||Jersey Mike's Arena|
|11/18/2023||Howard||-||Jersey Mike's Arena|
|11/27/2023||Saint Peter's||-||Jersey Mike's Arena|
|12/2/2023||Illinois||-||Jersey Mike's Arena|
Howard Upcoming Schedule
|11/9/2023||@ Georgia Tech||L 88-85||Hank McCamish Pavilion|
|11/12/2023||@ James Madison||L 107-86||Atlantic Union Bank Center|
|11/14/2023||Boston University||W 64-53||Burr Gymnasium|
|11/18/2023||@ Rutgers||-||Jersey Mike's Arena|
|11/20/2023||@ Bryant||-||Chace Athletic Center|
|11/25/2023||@ Mount St. Mary's||-||Knott Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.