Rutgers vs. Howard Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest between the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (3-1) and Howard Bison (2-2) matching up at Jersey Mike's Arena has a projected final score of 78-66 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Rutgers, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 6:00 PM ET on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, Howard is a good bet to cover the spread, which currently sits at 14.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 142.5 total.
Rutgers vs. Howard Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: B1G+
- Where: Piscataway, New Jersey
- Venue: Jersey Mike's Arena
- Line: Rutgers -14.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Rutgers -1227, Howard +750
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Rutgers vs. Howard Score Prediction
- Prediction: Rutgers 78, Howard 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Rutgers vs. Howard
- Pick ATS: Howard (+14.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Rutgers Performance Insights
- Rutgers was 266th in the nation in points scored (68.4 per game) and 11th-best in points allowed (61.1) last season.
- Last season, the Scarlet Knights were 58th in the nation in rebounds (33.9 per game) and 175th in rebounds allowed (31.1).
- Last season Rutgers was ranked 46th in the nation in assists with 15.1 per game.
- Last year, the Scarlet Knights were 329th in the country in 3-point makes (5.7 per game) and 291st in 3-point percentage (32.1%).
- Giving up 7.2 3-pointers per game and conceding 30.8% from downtown last season, Rutgers was 177th and 31st in college basketball, respectively, in those categories.
- Last year, Rutgers attempted 69.8% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 30.2% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 77.5% of Rutgers' buckets were 2-pointers, and 22.5% were 3-pointers.
Howard Performance Insights
- Howard was 90th in the country last year with 75.3 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 254th with 72.6 points allowed per contest.
- With 32.4 boards per game, the Bison were 134th in the country. They allowed 29.4 rebounds per contest, which ranked 71st in college basketball.
- Howard dished out 14.9 assists per game, which ranked them 52nd in college basketball.
- The Bison were 22nd-best in college basketball with 15.0 forced turnovers per game, but they ranked -2-worst in college basketball by committing 15.9 turnovers per contest.
- The Bison sank 8.1 three-pointers per game (92nd-ranked in college basketball). They sported a 37.4% shooting percentage (29th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Howard was 177th in the country with 7.2 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 205th with a 34.1% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Howard took 63% two-pointers and 37% from three-point land last year. Of the team's baskets, 69.8% were two-pointers and 30.2% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.