Will Ryan McLeod Score a Goal Against the Lightning on November 18?
The Edmonton Oilers' upcoming game versus the Tampa Bay Lightning is scheduled for Saturday at 4:00 PM ET. Will Ryan McLeod find the back of the net in this matchup? Before making a wager on any player props, check out the numbers and insights below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Ryan McLeod score a goal against the Lightning?
Odds to score a goal this game: +490 (Bet $10 to win $49.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
McLeod stats and insights
- McLeod is yet to score through 15 games this season.
- This is his first game of the season against the Lightning.
- McLeod has picked up one assist on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Lightning defensive stats
- The Lightning are 29th in goals allowed, conceding 61 total goals (3.6 per game) in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Lightning have shut out opponents twice while averaging 18.2 hits and 14 blocked shots per game.
McLeod recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|11/15/2023||Kraken||0||0||0||14:53||Home||W 4-3 OT|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Oilers vs. Lightning game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.