Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Game Preview: Oilers vs. Lightning - November 18
The Edmonton Oilers, including Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, will be in action Saturday at 4:00 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Tampa Bay Lightning. If you're considering a bet on Nugent-Hopkins against the Lightning, we have plenty of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -227)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -139)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nugent-Hopkins Season Stats Insights
- Nugent-Hopkins has averaged 19:50 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -3).
- In three of 15 games this season, Nugent-Hopkins has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- In seven of 15 games this season, Nugent-Hopkins has registered a point, including two games with two or more points.
- Nugent-Hopkins has an assist in six of 15 games so far this year, with multiple assists in two of them.
- Nugent-Hopkins' implied probability to go over his point total is 69.4% based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Nugent-Hopkins going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 58.2%.
Nugent-Hopkins Stats vs. the Lightning
- The Lightning are 29th in goals allowed, giving up 61 total goals (3.6 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (-4) ranks 20th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.