Will Sam Gagner Score a Goal Against the Lightning on November 18?
Will Sam Gagner light the lamp when the Edmonton Oilers take on the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday at 4:00 PM ET? In the article below, we dig into the numbers and trends you need to consider before betting any props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Sam Gagner score a goal against the Lightning?
Odds to score a goal this game: +480 (Bet $10 to win $48.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Gagner stats and insights
- In one of seven games so far this season, Gagner has scored, and he had more than one goal in that game.
- This is his first matchup of the season versus the Lightning.
- Gagner has picked up one assist on the power play.
- He takes 2.0 shots per game, and converts 14.3% of them.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Lightning defensive stats
- On the defensive side, the Lightning are conceding 61 total goals (3.6 per game) which ranks 29th in the league.
- So far this season, the Lightning have two shutouts, and they average 18.2 hits and 14 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Oilers vs. Lightning game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.