Taylor Hall Game Preview: Blackhawks vs. Predators - November 18
Taylor Hall will be on the ice when the Chicago Blackhawks and Nashville Predators play at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. Prop bets for Hall in that upcoming Blackhawks-Predators matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Taylor Hall vs. Predators Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +100)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +190)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hall Season Stats Insights
- In 8 games this season, Hall has averaged 11:46 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of -2.
- In two of eight games this year, Hall has scored a goal, but he's yet to produce two or more goals in the same contest.
- In four of eight games this season, Hall has registered a point, but he has no games yet with multiple points.
- Hall has had an assist twice this season in eight games played, but did not have multiple assists in either of those games.
- Hall's implied probability to go over his point total is 50% based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Hall going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 34.5%.
Hall Stats vs. the Predators
- The Predators have given up 52 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 18th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's -8 goal differential ranks 23rd in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Nashville|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.