Will Travis Sanheim Score a Goal Against the Golden Knights on November 18?
When the Philadelphia Flyers face off against the Vegas Golden Knights on Saturday at 1:00 PM ET, will Travis Sanheim light the lamp? Below, we break down the numbers and trends you need to consider before making any prop bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Travis Sanheim score a goal against the Golden Knights?
Odds to score a goal this game: +700 (Bet $10 to win $70.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Sanheim stats and insights
- Sanheim has scored in two of 16 games this season, but only one goal each time.
- He has taken three shots in one game versus the Golden Knights this season, but has not scored.
- Sanheim has picked up two assists on the power play.
- He takes 2.0 shots per game, and converts 6.3% of them.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Golden Knights defensive stats
- The Golden Knights have given up 40 goals in total (only 2.4 per game), the fifth-fewest allowed in the league.
- So far this season, the Golden Knights have shut out opponents twice while averaging 19.6 hits and 17.6 blocked shots per game.
Sanheim recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Flyers vs. Golden Knights game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-PH, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.