Will Tyson Foerster Score a Goal Against the Golden Knights on November 18?
For those wanting to bet on the upcoming game between the Philadelphia Flyers and the Vegas Golden Knights on Saturday at 1:00 PM ET, is Tyson Foerster a player who is a good bet to light the lamp? We break it all down in the piece below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Tyson Foerster score a goal against the Golden Knights?
Odds to score a goal this game: +400 (Bet $10 to win $40.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Foerster stats and insights
- Foerster is yet to score through 15 games this season.
- He has taken zero shots in one game versus the Golden Knights this season, but has not scored.
- He has picked up one assist, but hasn't scored a goal, on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Golden Knights defensive stats
- The Golden Knights have conceded 40 goals in total (only 2.4 per game), which ranks fifth in the league for fewest goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Golden Knights have shut out opponents twice while averaging 19.6 hits and 17.6 blocked shots per game.
Foerster recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Flyers vs. Golden Knights game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-PH, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.