Tyson Foerster Game Preview: Flyers vs. Golden Knights - November 18
Tyson Foerster and the Philadelphia Flyers will play the Vegas Golden Knights at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. If you're thinking about a wager on Foerster against the Golden Knights, we have lots of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Tyson Foerster vs. Golden Knights Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-PH, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +200)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Foerster Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Foerster has averaged 14:35 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +4.
- Through 15 games this year, Foerster has yet to score a goal.
- In three of 15 games this season, Foerster has recorded a point, but he has no games yet with multiple points.
- Foerster has yet to record a multi-assist game this season despite registering one in three of 15 games played.
- Foerster's odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 46.5% that he hits the over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Foerster has an implied probability of 33.3% of going over his assist prop bet.
Foerster Stats vs. the Golden Knights
- On defense, the Golden Knights have been one of the stingiest units in the league, conceding 40 goals in total (just 2.4 per game) which ranks fifth.
- The team has the NHL's second-best goal differential at +21.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vegas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.