How to Watch UCSD vs. Navy on TV or Live Stream - November 18
The UCSD Tritons (3-0) welcome in the Navy Midshipmen (0-2) after victories in three home games in a row. It starts at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023.
Catch tons of live college basketball, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
UCSD vs. Navy Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: LionTree Arena in San Diego, California
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UCSD Stats Insights
- The Tritons shot 43.0% from the field last season, 0.5 percentage points lower than the 43.5% the Midshipmen allowed to opponents.
- UCSD went 7-8 when it shot higher than 43.5% from the field.
- The Tritons were the 312th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball, and the Midshipmen finished 187th.
- Last year, the Tritons scored only 3.7 more points per game (68.6) than the Midshipmen allowed (64.9).
- UCSD had a 9-10 record last season when putting up more than 64.9 points.
Navy Stats Insights
- The Midshipmen's 45.4% shooting percentage from the field last season was 0.6 percentage points higher than the Tritons allowed to their opponents (44.8%).
- Last season, Navy had an 11-8 record in games the team collectively shot higher than 44.8% from the field.
- The Tritons ranked 325th in college basketball in offensive rebounding, while the Midshipmen ranked 189th.
- The Midshipmen's 69.4 points per game last year were only 3.6 fewer points than the 73.0 the Tritons gave up to opponents.
- When Navy allowed fewer than 68.6 points last season, it went 14-2.
UCSD Home & Away Comparison
- In home games last season, UCSD scored 5.5 more points per game (71.9) than it did in road games (66.4).
- At home, the Tritons ceded 3.2 more points per game (74.6) than when playing on the road (71.4).
- In home games, UCSD drained 7.7 three-pointers per game, which was the same number it averaged when playing on the road. It sported a worse three-point percentage at home (32.0%) compared to when playing on the road (34.7%).
Navy Home & Away Comparison
- At home Navy scored 69.0 points per game last season, 0.8 fewer points than it averaged on the road (69.8).
- At home, the Midshipmen gave up 62.5 points per game last season. Away, they conceded 67.2.
- Navy drained fewer 3-pointers at home (7.5 per game) than on the road (7.9) last season. It also had a lower 3-point percentage at home (36.3%) than on the road (37.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
UCSD Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Denver||W 95-87||LionTree Arena|
|11/11/2023||San Diego||W 69-63||LionTree Arena|
|11/13/2023||La Verne||W 116-57||LionTree Arena|
|11/26/2023||@ Seattle U||-||Redhawk Center|
Navy Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Campbell||L 59-48||John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center|
|11/10/2023||Temple||L 75-68||Navy Alumni Hall|
|11/18/2023||@ UCSD||-||LionTree Arena|
|11/20/2023||@ San Diego||-||Jenny Craig Pavilion|
|11/29/2023||VMI||-||Navy Alumni Hall|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.