UCSD vs. Navy Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game features the UCSD Tritons (3-0) and the Navy Midshipmen (0-2) matching up at LionTree Arena in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 82-59 win for heavily favored UCSD according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, UCSD is projected to cover the point spread (8.5) versus Navy. The two sides are projected to go over the 135.5 over/under.
UCSD vs. Navy Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: San Diego, California
- Venue: LionTree Arena
- Line: UCSD -8.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UCSD -450, Navy +350
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UCSD vs. Navy Score Prediction
- Prediction: UCSD 82, Navy 59
Spread & Total Prediction for UCSD vs. Navy
- Pick ATS: UCSD (-8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (135.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UCSD Performance Insights
- UCSD put up 68.6 points per game and allowed 73.0 last year, making them 259th in college basketball offensively and 264th defensively.
- The Tritons grabbed 29.1 rebounds per game and conceded 33.5 boards last year, ranking 312th and 314th, respectively, in the nation.
- Last season UCSD was ranked 268th in college basketball in assists with 12.0 per game.
- At 7.6 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 32.8% from downtown last season, the Tritons were 149th and 254th in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- UCSD gave up 7.8 3-pointers per game and conceded 36.4% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 252nd and 327th, respectively, in college basketball.
- Last year, the Tritons attempted 40.4% of their shots from behind the 3-point line, and 59.6% from inside it. In terms of makes, 30.8% of the Tritons' baskets were 3-pointers, and 69.2% were 2-pointers.
Navy Performance Insights
- Offensively, Navy put up 69.4 points per game (232nd-ranked in college basketball) last season. It allowed 64.9 points per contest on defense (41st-ranked).
- With 31.6 rebounds per game, the Midshipmen ranked 187th in the nation. They allowed 28.7 rebounds per contest, which ranked 43rd in college basketball.
- Navy ranked 56th in the country with 14.8 dimes per game.
- The Midshipmen averaged 10.6 turnovers per game (51st-ranked in college basketball). They forced 12.4 turnovers per contest (133rd-ranked).
- The Midshipmen made 7.7 threes per game (134th-ranked in college basketball). They had a 37.1% shooting percentage (35th-ranked) from downtown.
- Navy ceded 7.2 treys per game (177th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 34.1% (205th-ranked) from downtown.
- Navy took 63.7% two-pointers and 36.3% from three-point land last season. Of the team's baskets, 70.3% were two-pointers and 29.7% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.