How to Watch the Wisconsin vs. Nebraska Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
Big Ten opponents match up when the Wisconsin Badgers (5-5) and the Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-5) play on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Camp Randall Stadium.
Wisconsin ranks 104th in points scored this year (22.2 points per game), but has been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking 25th-best in the FBS with 19.6 points allowed per game. On offense, Nebraska is a bottom-25 unit, generating only 18.9 points per game (13th-worst). On the bright side, it is thriving on the other side of the ball, ceding only 18.2 points per contest (18th-best).
See below as we dive into all of the info you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on NBC.
Wisconsin vs. Nebraska Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Madison, Wisconsin
- Venue: Camp Randall Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Florida vs Missouri
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- UCLA vs USC
- SMU vs Memphis
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- South Florida vs UTSA
Wisconsin vs. Nebraska Key Statistics
|371.5 (82nd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||313.1 (118th)|
|332.6 (29th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||306.9 (17th)|
|153.5 (75th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||185.8 (29th)|
|218.0 (80th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||127.3 (129th)|
|15 (78th)||Turnovers (Rank)||24 (133rd)|
|13 (75th)||Takeaways (Rank)||13 (75th)|
Wisconsin Stats Leaders
- Tanner Mordecai has racked up 1,383 yards (138.3 ypg) on 145-of-224 passing with three touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 186 rushing yards (18.6 ypg) on 59 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Braelon Allen has 757 rushing yards on 133 carries with eight touchdowns.
- Chez Mellusi has carried the ball 51 times for 306 yards (30.6 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Will Pauling's 596 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 91 times and has registered 56 catches and three touchdowns.
- Bryson Green has hauled in 25 receptions totaling 375 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Chimere Dike has a total of 282 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 16 throws and scoring one touchdown.
Nebraska Stats Leaders
- Heinrich Haarberg has thrown for 967 yards on 77-of-157 passing with seven touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 483 yards and five rushing touchdowns.
- Anthony Grant has racked up 364 yards on 88 carries with three touchdowns.
- Billy Kemp IV has collected 23 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 246 (24.6 yards per game). He's been targeted 39 times and has one touchdown.
- Thomas Fidone II has put up a 228-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He's caught 20 passes on 34 targets.
- Marcus Washington has racked up 176 reciving yards (17.6 ypg) this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wisconsin or Nebraska gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.