Wisconsin vs. Nebraska: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The Wisconsin Badgers (5-5) are 7-point favorites at home against the Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-5) on Saturday, November 18, 2023. Each team has a solid defense, with the Badgers 25th in points per game conceded, and the Cornhuskers 18th. An over/under of 37 points has been set for the outing.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Wisconsin vs. Nebraska matchup.
Wisconsin vs. Nebraska Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Madison, Wisconsin
- Venue: Camp Randall Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wisconsin vs. Nebraska Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Wisconsin Moneyline||Nebraska Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Wisconsin (-7)||37||-275||+225||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Wisconsin (-6.5)||37.5||-275||+220||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- UCLA vs USC
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Illinois vs Iowa
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Florida vs Missouri
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Washington vs Oregon State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
Wisconsin vs. Nebraska Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has won four games against the spread this season, while failing to cover five times.
- The Badgers have covered the spread once when favored by 7 points or more this season (in five opportunities).
- Nebraska has covered four times in 10 chances against the spread this season.
- The Cornhuskers have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
Wisconsin 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the Big Ten||+10000||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.