Zach Hyman Game Preview: Oilers vs. Lightning - November 18
Zach Hyman and the Edmonton Oilers will face the Tampa Bay Lightning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, at Amalie Arena. If you'd like to wager on Hyman's prop bets, we've got plenty of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Zach Hyman vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -208)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +115)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hyman Season Stats Insights
- Hyman's plus-minus rating this season, in 19:24 per game on the ice, is +2.
- In six of 15 games this year, Hyman has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- In nine of 15 games this year, Hyman has registered a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- Hyman has an assist in five of 15 games this year, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Hyman's implied probability to go over his point total is 67.5% based on the odds.
- Hyman has an implied probability of 46.5% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Hyman Stats vs. the Lightning
- On the defensive side, the Lightning are conceding 61 total goals (3.6 per game) which ranks 29th in the league.
- The team has the league's 20th-ranked goal differential (-4).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.