Georgetown vs. American Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Georgetown Hoyas (2-2) and the American Eagles (2-2) at Capital One Arena has a projected final score of 75-69 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Georgetown squad securing the victory. Tipoff is at 4:30 PM ET on November 19.
There is no line set for the matchup.
Georgetown vs. American Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 2
- Where: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Capital One Arena
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Georgetown vs. American Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgetown 75, American 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Georgetown vs. American
- Computer Predicted Spread: Georgetown (-6.9)
- Computer Predicted Total: 144.0
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Georgetown Performance Insights
- Last year, Georgetown was 231st in college basketball on offense (69.5 points scored per game) and 10th-worst defensively (78.1 points allowed).
- On the boards, the Hoyas were 101st in the country in rebounds (33 per game) last season. They were 332nd in rebounds conceded (34 per game).
- Last season Georgetown was ranked 274th in college basketball in assists with 11.9 per game.
- Last season the Hoyas were 324th in the country in 3-point makes (5.8 per game) and 24th-worst in 3-point percentage (30.9%).
- Georgetown was the worst team in the country in 3-pointers allowed (9.6 per game) and worst in 3-point percentage defensively (38.9%) last season.
- Georgetown attempted 31% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last year, and 69% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 22.6% of Georgetown's buckets were 3-pointers, and 77.4% were 2-pointers.
American Performance Insights
- Last season American averaged 65.4 points per game (326th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 65.9 points per contest (55th-ranked).
- Although the Eagles grabbed just 28.2 boards per game (19th-worst in college basketball), they ranked sixth-best in college basketball by allowing only 26.6 rebounds per contest.
- American dished out 13.6 dimes per game, which ranked them 136th in college basketball.
- The Eagles committed 13.2 turnovers per game (304th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 11.7 turnovers per contest (195th-ranked).
- The Eagles drained 6.4 treys per game (285th-ranked in college basketball). They owned a 34.6% shooting percentage (156th-ranked) from downtown.
- American ranked third-worst in college basketball with a 38.5% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land. Meanwhile, it gave up 6.8 threes per game (128th-ranked in college basketball).
- Of the shots attempted by American last year, 63.9% of them were two-pointers (74% of the team's made baskets) and 36.1% were from beyond the arc (26%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.