Jordan Love Week 11 Preview vs. the Chargers
Green Bay Packers quarterback Jordan Love has a favorable matchup in Week 11 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), facing the Los Angeles Chargers. The Chargers are giving up the most passing yards in the league, 291.2 per game.
So far this year, Love has put up passing 2,009 yards (223.2 per game), going 176-for-300 (58.7%) through the air with 14 touchdowns against 10 interceptions. With 182 yards on 31 attempts and two TDs, Love also has chipped in via the run.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Love and the Packers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Love vs. the Chargers
- Love vs the Chargers (since 2021): No games
- Los Angeles has allowed four opposing players to rack up 300 or mroe passing yards in an outing this year.
- The Chargers have allowed six players to throw one or more TDs in a game this season.
- Four opposing quarterbacks have thrown for at least two TDs in a game against Los Angeles in 2023.
- The Chargers have allowed three or more TD passes in an outing to three opposing QBs this season.
- The pass defense of the Chargers is allowing 291.2 yards per outing this year, which ranks last in the league.
- The Chargers' defense ranks 22nd in the league by giving up 1.6 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (14 total passing TDs).
Packers Player Previews
Jordan Love Passing Props vs. the Chargers
- Passing Yards: 227.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (+115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Love with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Love Passing Insights
- Love has gone over his passing yards total six times this year (66.7%).
- The Packers pass on 57.3% of their plays and run on 42.7%. They are 22nd in NFL play in points scored.
- With 300 attempts for 2,009 passing yards, Love is 22nd in league play with 6.7 yards per attempt.
- Love has completed at least one touchdown pass in eight of nine games, including multiple TDs four times.
- He has scored 16 of his team's 19 offensive touchdowns this season (84.2%).
- Love has attempted 50 passes in the red zone (54.9% of his team's red zone plays).
Jordan Love Rushing Props vs the Chargers
- Rushing Yards: 15.5 (-111)
Love Rushing Insights
- Love hit the over on his rushing yards total set by sportsbooks in five of his nine opportunities this season (55.6%).
- Love has found paydirt on the ground in two games this season but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
- He has five carries in the red zone (12.2% of his team's 41 red zone rushes).
Love's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Steelers||11/12/2023||Week 10||21-for-40 / 289 YDS / 2 TDs / 2 INTs||2 ATT / 11 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Rams||11/5/2023||Week 9||20-for-26 / 228 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||4 ATT / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Vikings||10/29/2023||Week 8||24-for-41 / 229 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||4 ATT / 34 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Broncos||10/22/2023||Week 7||21-for-31 / 180 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||3 ATT / 21 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Raiders||10/9/2023||Week 5||16-for-30 / 182 YDS / 0 TDs / 3 INTs||2 ATT / 37 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.