Marquette vs. Saint Peter's Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Marquette Golden Eagles (3-0) and Saint Peter's Peacocks (1-2) matching up at Al McGuire Center has a projected final score of 84-46 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Marquette, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Golden Eagles enter this matchup on the heels of a 92-58 win over IUPUI on Wednesday.
Marquette vs. Saint Peter's Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Al McGuire Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Marquette vs. Saint Peter's Score Prediction
- Prediction: Marquette 84, Saint Peter's 46
Other Big East Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Marquette Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Golden Eagles outscored opponents by 6.8 points per game last season, with a +217 scoring differential overall. They put up 65.0 points per game (179th in college basketball) and gave up 58.2 per outing (37th in college basketball).
- With 64.0 points per game in Big East tilts, Marquette scored 1 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (65.0 PPG).
- The Golden Eagles put up 68.9 points per game last year in home games, which was 8.1 more points than they averaged in away games (60.8).
- At home, Marquette gave up 10.2 fewer points per game (52.8) than away from home (63.0).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.