San Diego State vs. Washington Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest that pits the San Diego State Aztecs (3-1) versus the Washington Huskies (3-1) at T-Mobile Arena has a projected final score of 75-72 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of San Diego State, who is a slight favorite in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 10:00 PM on November 19.
There is no line set for the game.
San Diego State vs. Washington Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
San Diego State vs. Washington Score Prediction
- Prediction: San Diego State 75, Washington 72
Spread & Total Prediction for San Diego State vs. Washington
- Computer Predicted Spread: San Diego State (-3.3)
- Computer Predicted Total: 146.3
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
San Diego State Performance Insights
- With 71.2 points scored per game and 63.5 points allowed last year, San Diego State was 186th in the country on offense and 27th defensively.
- The Aztecs collected 33.4 rebounds per game and conceded 28.9 boards last season, ranking 79th and 51st, respectively, in college basketball.
- San Diego State was 186th in the nation in assists (12.9 per game) last year.
- With 6.9 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 34.8% from beyond the arc last season, the Aztecs were 229th and 146th in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- San Diego State was 51st in the nation in 3-pointers conceded (6.2 per game) and fourth-best in 3-point percentage defensively (28.4%) last season.
- Last year, San Diego State took 34.6% of its shots from behind the 3-point line, and 65.4% from inside it. In terms of makes, 27.5% of San Diego State's baskets were 3-pointers, and 72.5% were 2-pointers.
Washington Performance Insights
- Offensively, Washington put up 69.2 points per game (241st-ranked in college basketball) last season. It gave up 70.3 points per contest at the other end of the court (184th-ranked).
- The Huskies ranked 21st-worst in college basketball with 34.3 rebounds allowed per contest. Meanwhile, they grabbed 31.1 boards per game (229th-ranked in college basketball).
- Washington delivered 11.5 assists per game, which ranked them 304th in the nation.
- Last year the Huskies committed 13.4 turnovers per game (316th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 12.3 turnovers per contest (143rd-ranked).
- The Huskies drained 6.5 three-pointers per game (274th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while owning a 31.3% three-point percentage (323rd-ranked).
- With a 29.7% three-point percentage allowed last year, Washington was 12th-best in the nation. It ranked 140th in college basketball by ceding 6.9 threes per contest.
- Last year Washington took 63.4% two-pointers, accounting for 73.4% of the team's buckets. It shot 36.6% from beyond the arc (26.6% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.