UMBC vs. Loyola (MD) Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest between the UMBC Retrievers (2-2) and Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (1-3) squaring off at Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena has a projected final score of 77-72 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of UMBC, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will begin at 1:00 PM ET on November 19.
There is no line set for the matchup.
UMBC vs. Loyola (MD) Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UMBC vs. Loyola (MD) Score Prediction
- Prediction: UMBC 77, Loyola (MD) 72
Spread & Total Prediction for UMBC vs. Loyola (MD)
- Computer Predicted Spread: UMBC (-5.7)
- Computer Predicted Total: 148.7
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UMBC Performance Insights
- At 74.3 points scored per game and 72.8 points conceded last year, UMBC was 115th in the nation offensively and 261st on defense.
- On the glass, the Retrievers were 210th in the nation in rebounds (31.3 per game) last year. They were 231st in rebounds allowed (31.9 per game).
- Last season UMBC was ranked 88th in the country in assists with 14.3 per game.
- The Retrievers made 8.0 3-pointers per game and shot 33.9% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 104th and 193rd, respectively, in the country.
- UMBC was 322nd in the country in 3-pointers conceded (8.5 per game) and 11th-worst in 3-point percentage defensively (37.6%) last season.
- UMBC attempted 39.3% percent of its shots from beyond the arc last season, and 29.6% of its made baskets are from there. Inside the arc, it attempted 60.7% of its shots, with 70.4% of its makes coming from there.
Loyola (MD) Performance Insights
- Loyola (MD) was 292nd in college basketball last year with 67.3 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 195th with 70.6 points allowed per game.
- With 29.2 boards per game, the Greyhounds ranked 306th in college basketball. They allowed 30.4 rebounds per contest, which ranked 130th in college basketball.
- Loyola (MD) ranked 109th in the country with 13.9 dimes per contest.
- The Greyhounds averaged 12.8 turnovers per game (272nd-ranked in college basketball). They forced 13.2 turnovers per contest (82nd-ranked).
- The Greyhounds drained 7.6 treys per game (149th-ranked in college basketball). They had a 35.7% shooting percentage (92nd-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Loyola (MD) ceded 7.2 threes per game (177th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 36.2% (317th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Loyola (MD) took 61.5% two-pointers and 38.5% threes last year. Of the team's baskets, 69.6% were two-pointers and 30.4% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.