USC vs. Brown Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest between the USC Trojans (2-1) and the Brown Bears (1-3) at Galen Center should be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 82-62 and heavily favors USC to take home the win. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 19.
Based on our computer prediction, USC projects to cover the 17.5-point spread in its matchup versus Brown. The over/under is listed at 143.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
USC vs. Brown Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Galen Center
- Line: USC -17.5
- Point Total: 143.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
USC vs. Brown Score Prediction
- Prediction: USC 82, Brown 62
Spread & Total Prediction for USC vs. Brown
- Pick ATS: USC (-17.5)
- Pick OU: Over (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
USC Performance Insights
- With 72.5 points scored per game and 67.4 points allowed last season, USC was 157th in the country offensively and 96th on defense.
- The Trojans grabbed 32.2 rebounds per game and conceded 32.1 boards last year, ranking 147th and 247th, respectively, in the nation.
- At 13.5 assists per game last season, USC was 143rd in the country.
- Last season, the Trojans were 274th in the nation in 3-point makes (6.5 per game) and 162nd in 3-point percentage (34.5%).
- Last year, USC was 204th in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (7.4 per game) and 149th in defensive 3-point percentage (33.4%).
- Last season, USC took 67% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 33% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 75% of USC's baskets were 2-pointers, and 25% were 3-pointers.
Brown Performance Insights
- Last season Brown posted 69.6 points per game (224th-ranked in college basketball) and surrendered 69.3 points per contest (150th-ranked).
- The Bears ranked 126th in the nation with 32.5 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 206th with 31.6 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Brown ranked 117th in college basketball with 13.8 dimes per game.
- The Bears were 258th in the country with 12.6 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 82nd with 13.2 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Bears sank 8.0 three-pointers per game (104th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while owning a 34.7% three-point percentage (151st-ranked).
- With 7.4 three-pointers conceded per game, Brown ranked 204th in the nation. It gave up a 35.0% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 264th in college basketball.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Brown took 60.1% two-pointers (accounting for 68.3% of the team's buckets) and 39.9% from beyond the arc (31.7%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.