Wisconsin vs. Kansas State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest at Bramlage Coliseum has the Kansas State Wildcats (3-0) squaring off against the Wisconsin Badgers (3-0) at 5:00 PM ET (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 65-53 win as our model heavily favors Kansas State.
The Badgers won their most recent game 66-64 against South Dakota State on Tuesday.
Wisconsin vs. Kansas State Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Bramlage Coliseum in Manhattan, Kansas
Wisconsin vs. Kansas State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas State 65, Wisconsin 53
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Creighton vs Nebraska
- Southeast Missouri State vs Northwestern
- Evansville vs Michigan State
- Lipscomb vs Indiana
- Drake vs Iowa
- East Carolina vs Ohio State
- UConn vs Minnesota
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Wisconsin Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Badgers were outscored by 4.1 points per game last season (scoring 68.5 points per game to rank 114th in college basketball while giving up 72.6 per outing to rank 339th in college basketball) and had a -128 scoring differential overall.
- Wisconsin scored more in conference play (68.6 points per game) than overall (68.5).
- The Badgers put up more points at home (74.3 per game) than on the road (63.9) last season.
- Wisconsin conceded 72.7 points per game at home last season, and 72.8 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.