Blake Coleman Game Preview: Flames vs. Kraken - November 20
Blake Coleman will be among those on the ice Monday when his Calgary Flames face the Seattle Kraken at Climate Pledge Arena. If you're thinking about a bet on Coleman against the Kraken, we have plenty of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Blake Coleman vs. Kraken Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +145)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +290)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Coleman Season Stats Insights
- In 17 games this season, Coleman has averaged 15:41 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +6.
- In five of 17 games this season, Coleman has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Coleman has registered a point in a game eight times this year out of 17 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- In three of 17 games this season, Coleman has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Coleman has an implied probability of 40.8% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Coleman has an implied probability of 25.6% of going over his assist prop bet.
Coleman Stats vs. the Kraken
- The Kraken have given up 66 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 29th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team has the league's 29th-ranked goal differential (-16).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Seattle|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.